The Leeds City Region Supply Chain Programme is a business support programme which aims to support growth and expansion of manufacturing SMEs and SMEs operating in wider supply chains of manufacturing sector based in Leeds City Region.
The programme offers the strategic review of current operations, help with the development of a three-year action plan with the potential of grant support up to £5,000 for the implementation of the project.
The unique and impactful support offer of the Leeds City Region Supply Chain Programme is a result of significant commercial experience of a field team and access to academic knowledge of the University of Huddersfield’s wide variety of expertise including Supply Chain Management, Productivity, Precision Engineering and Technology Innovation.
WHAT THE SUPPLY CHAIN PROGRAMME CAN OFFER YOUR BUSINESS
- Support to develop new Supply Chain strategies and Sector Mapping.
- Connections with Large Enterprises (LEs) to develop new opportunities.
- A reduction in Supply Chain risk and an exploratory look at new market opportunities.
- Help to evaluate and integrate new technology systems, optimising processes and people performance.
- Help in the development of Supply Chains of LEs through securing SME provision, improving performance of current suppliers and finding alternative local suppliers.
- Introduction to 3rd party specialists to support implementation of key actions.
progress to date
amount of grants committed
Register Your Interest
Please note that if you are unable to reach Leeds City Region Supply Chain Programme team by the desk phone provided on this website, please contact our team members by using mobiles and contact details provided below:
Steve Gregory – Programme Director
Mobile: 07827 850738
Ian Rhodes – Supply Chain Advisor
Mobile: 07542 227628
Don McCombe – Supply Chain Advisor
Mobile: 07542 227624
Steve Goodare – Supply Chain Advisor
Mobile: 07542 227626
John McSweeney – Supply Chain Advisor
Mobile: 07740 546388
Harry Govan – Compliance and Administration Manager
Mobile: 07986 030123
Mirek Raba – Supply Chain Analyst
Mobile: 07542 227629