Leeds City Region Supply Chain Programme is a business support programme, delivered by the University of Huddersfield. We support the growth and expansion of SMEs and associated services in the manufacturing sector, in Leeds City Region.
The programme offers the strategic review of current operations, help with the development of a three-year action plan, 12-hours of free support and the potential of grant support for the implementation of projects.
Our unique and impactful support offer is a result of significant, commercial experience from a team of advisors, plus access to the University’s wide variety of academic knowledge, including Supply Chain Management, Productivity, Precision Engineering and Technology Innovation.
WHAT THE SUPPLY CHAIN PROGRAMME CAN OFFER YOUR BUSINESS
- NEW: Business & supply chain management diagnostic.
- Support to develop new supply chain strategies and sector mapping.
- Connections with Large Enterprises (LEs) to develop new opportunities.
- A reduction in supply chain risk and an exploratory look at new market opportunities.
- Technology adoption – Help to evaluate and integrate new technology systems, optimising processes and people performance.
- Introduction to 3rd party specialists to support implementation of key actions.
Progress to date
amount of grants committed
Register Your Interest
Due to remote working, you can contact our team members, using the details provided below:
Steve Gregory – Programme Director
Mobile: 07827 850738
Ian Rhodes – Senior Advisor
Mobile: 07542 227628
Rob Woollin – Advisor
Mobile: 07514 621807
Peter McDowell – Advisor
Mobile: 07749 709830
Richard Carr – Advisor
Mobile: 07849 896270
Kelvin Roach – Advisor
Mobile: 07749 709814
Harry Govan – Compliance & Administration Manager
Mobile: 07986 030123
Paula Kennedy – Office Administrator
Mobile: 07856 679496
Mel Comins – Marketing Officer
Mobile: 07725 004824