The Leeds City Region Supply Chain Programme which started in 2018 is working with businesses to improve their performance and associated supply chain activities.
Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) will receive a company review to develop a three-year action plan with the potential of grant support for implementation and referrals/access to other business support providers in both Leeds City Region LEP and national programmes, where applicable.
The Leeds City Region Supply Chain Programme combines the commercial experience of a field team, access to academic knowledge and the University of Huddersfield’s Supply Chain Department.
WHAT THE SUPPLY CHAIN PROGRAMME CAN OFFER YOUR BUSINESS
- Support to develop new Supply Chain strategies and Sector Mapping.
- Connections with Large Enterprises (LEs) to develop new opportunities.
- A reduction in Supply Chain risk and an exploratory look at new market opportunities.
- Help to evaluate and integrate new technology systems, optimising processes and people performance.
- Help in the development of Supply Chains of LEs through securing SME provision, improving performance of current suppliers and finding alternative local suppliers.
- Introduction to 3rd party specialists to support implementation of key actions.