The Leeds City Region Supply Chain Programme is a business support programme which aims to support growth and expansion of manufacturing SMEs and SMEs operating in wider supply chains of manufacturing sector based in Leeds City Region.
The programme offers the strategic review of current operations, help with the development of a three-year action plan with the potential of grant support up to £5,000 for the implementation of the project.
The unique and impactful support offer of the Leeds City Region Supply Chain Programme is a result of significant commercial experience of a field team and access to academic knowledge of the University of Huddersfield’s wide variety of expertise including Supply Chain Management, Productivity, Precision Engineering and Technology Innovation.
WHAT THE SUPPLY CHAIN PROGRAMME CAN OFFER YOUR BUSINESS
- Support to develop new Supply Chain strategies and Sector Mapping.
- Connections with Large Enterprises (LEs) to develop new opportunities.
- A reduction in Supply Chain risk and an exploratory look at new market opportunities.
- Help to evaluate and integrate new technology systems, optimising processes and people performance.
- Help in the development of Supply Chains of LEs through securing SME provision, improving performance of current suppliers and finding alternative local suppliers.
- Introduction to 3rd party specialists to support implementation of key actions.
Progress to date
amount of grants committed
Register Your Interest
Due to current circumstances and remote working, our desk phone is currently unavailable. You can contact our Leeds City Region Supply Chain Programme team members, using the contact details provided below:
Steve Gregory – Programme Director
Mobile: 07827 850738
Ian Rhodes – Senior Supply Chain Advisor
Mobile: 07542 227628
Peter McDowell – Supply Chain Advisor
Mobile: 07749 709830
Steve Goodare – Supply Chain Advisor
Mobile: 07542 227626
Harry Govan – Compliance and Administration Manager
Mobile: 07986 030123
Mel Comins – Marketing Officer (Marketing enquiries)
Mobile: 07935 010231