Are you aware of this new funding opportunity?
The Covid 19 additional relief fund has been set up to support business who have been impacted negatively by Covid 19 to pay their 2021/2022 business rates.
You may have paid your rates already, or you may have an amount still outstanding. In both cases you can still apply for the fund.
• If you have paid your rates, the relief you may be eligible for will be refunded to you.
• If you have an outstanding amount still to pay, any relief you may be eligible for will be deducted from your rates account.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
• A business who pays rates to Leeds Council and has not already received rates relief on their 2021/22 rates bill via the Extended Retail Discount, Nurseries Discount or Airport Ground Operations Support Schemes
• Is in an eligible sector (See list below*) OR
• Is not in an eligible sector, but can demonstrate either at least a 25% or £100,000 loss of income during April 21 – March 22 when compared to the April 19 – March 20 period
o non-domestic travel and tourism
o non-essential retail
o short-term accommodation
o leisure and sports facilities
o entertainment venues
o personal care facilities
o non-statutory training provider
o supplier or service provider to the retail, hospitality or leisure industries
o financial and professional services
o non-statutory medical services
Please note, businesses who ARE in an eligible sector and can ALSO demonstrate a loss of 25% or £100,000 or more will be prioritised.
HOW MUCH WILL I RECEIVE?
The Covid 19 additional relief fund can provide rate relief of 100% in the first 3 months of 2021/22 followed by 66% for the remaining 9 months of 2021/22 (capped at £105,000).
To check whether you are eligible and/or to apply visit: www.leeds.gov.uk/coronavirus/grants-for-businesses
If you’d like to speak to one of our advisors about other available support, don’t hesitate to get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org or send us an enquiry through our website form: Supply Chain Programme | Leeds City Region (supplychainlcr.co.uk)