Associated forms and documents can be found here for your reference:
In order to make a claim you must submit the following:
1. Claim Form (attached above) – This would have been given to you by email with the Support Funding Agreement Document. All areas must be completed.
2. Support Funding Agreement – Signed copy, if not already submitted. The date must be before the date of the invoices and either on or after the date of approval.
3. Invoices – All invoices relating to the project – This must have written on them ‘this is a true copy’ dated and signed.
4. Full Monthly Bank Statement/s – to show payment transaction(s) have left your account. This must have written on them ‘this is a true copy’ dated and signed.
Ø We do not accept screenshots
Ø If your payment is part of a BACS run, please provide the activity log of the BACS payments and the transaction on your statement. We need a clear audit trail.
Ø We cannot accept transaction payment statements
5. Assistance Declaration Form (attached above) – Please sign the form, this can be obtained by emailing Paula Kennedy
1. Delivery Note – This must have written on them ‘this is a true copy’ dated and signed.
2. Project Report – Report of consultancy work completed for your company. Please do not worry is this cannot be obtained.
NOTE: All documents must be scanned in and sent by email. We cannot accept photos
- Ensure the invoice has only the cost/s of the project. If you do pay it all together you must supply all the other invoices.
- Must be monthly statements
- The statements first page should show
- The account and sort code number
- The name of the account and address
- The defray date must be shown (that date it leaves the account).
Following you project, there is a short document we also require from you, in order to record specific outputs, you can find an example of this form here: LCR-SC_11_Impact assessment questionnaire
For any queries or further information please contact Paula Kennedy: firstname.lastname@example.org