- This event has passed.
KIRKLEES COLLEGE – T LEVEL EMPLOYER BREAKFAST EVENT
March 3 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
T Levels are high-quality technical alternatives to the current range of post-16 education options. They have been designed with employers to address skill shortages that could impact the future success of their business. Every T Level student completes an industry placement that lasts a minimum of 45 days. Placements give employers a unique opportunity to develop talent and support young people to become work ready.
We are now looking for employers to partner with to help create incredible placement opportunities for our up and coming students in the following sectors:
• Business – Management and Administration: Team Leadership and Management
• Engineering – Manufacturing, Processing and Control
• Onsite Construction – Bricklaying or Carpentry and Joinery
• Building Services Engineering for Construction – Electrotechnical Engineering or Plumbing and Heating Engineer
• Digital – Digital Production, Design and Development
• Education and Childcare – Early Years and Education
• Health – Supporting the Adult Nursing Team
• Science – Laboratory Sciences
We would be delighted if you can join us for our breakfast event, where will be providing tea, coffee and breakfast alongside the opportunity to speak with our key delivery staff preparing to deliver our T Level options.